How to access our Convocation using Zoom
1. Please download and log into Zoom prior to the start of the event; Zoom can be downloaded here (https://zoom.us/).
DOWNLOAD ZOOMREGISTER FOR SESSIONS HERE
2. Once you purchase a ticket, you’ll be taken to a confirmation screen. This screen has a copy of these instructions and a link to access our Zoom session. Alternatively, click on the video to access the stream (we recommend bookmarking your page).
Prior to the event, we’ll also send a reminder email with the Zoom link in it.
3. We ask that 10 minutes prior to the start of the event, you use the link above to log into the Zoom session. You will be placed in a waiting room until the session starts.
4. We kindly ask that you remain on mute, and if you do not wish to be recorded for the session, please turn off your camera. We will provide a recording warning at the start of the session.
5. The session will be uploaded the following Saturday at 9am on YouTube. We will email attendees the YouTube link. Alternatively, you can view our Catholic Earthcare YouTube account here (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMwgitokr_0a8gdqTST6TCQ).
6. More questions? Please contact our Convocation Coordinator Clare at email@example.com.